Saturday, October 08, 2011

"Where is that baby?"


"Look at my baby!"

(Recognize the sweatshirt Uncle Micah?)

So the other morning, Ellie woke up as I finished my post, "Flying Solo".  She saw the picture of herself on the screen and said, "Where is that baby?"  She has inherited two of those little Cabbage Patch babies from Ana and one was in her little toy car seat across the room.  I said, "Here she is."  Ellie is a master of knowing her babies and doggies and if you try to fool her, you are foolish indeed.  She will protest and scream at you something like, "No, not that baby the other tiny baby! Like that." (Pointing at her photo.) And so, the search was on...where the heck was that baby hanging out these days? Luckily, I found her relatively quickly, and then she had to have the baby stroller, which she calls a shopping cart.  Then the doggie hat.  It was all quite comical.  All the photos in that post are a year old as I didn't have recent photos to match my story and I loved reliving those moments.  So that morning on the way to work as the kids were dancing I took a recent pic. Don't worry I wasn't driving, Josh was.  Carpooling is awesome!
 


I love Ellie's spunky self and her love of her boots these past few days.  The girl's got style! Artist in the making.

No comments: