Saturday, October 08, 2011

"Baby Isaiah is coming over to my house. That's what he said when I called him."


Thursday night we had the joy of meeting our new nephew and cousin, Baby Isaiah.  Welcome to the family little one.  We loved meeting you and can hardly wait to see you again.  Ellie talks about you all the time and tells us how you are coming over to play.  Three days old and already taking calls. You are amazing. 


In the parking lot before we went in Mason said, "His picture is so cute.  I wonder what he feels like." Everyone had a hard time sharing turns holding him.  He was so snuggly. 


Today in the car, Mason and Ellie were chatting about him in the backseat, and Ellie announced how she has a baby in her belly and it is wiggling all around.  They got to discussing babies and Mason said, "You know how babies come out? They come out of vachinas." 
Ellie screeched, "NO!"
Mason quickly replied, "No, that's just a joke everybody says."

I couldn't help but giggle. Yeah, because how could that even be possible?

2 comments:

teacher girl said...

This made me laugh out loud. Your kids are adorable & hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my what kick. These are my grandkids and I love them so!

Grandpa Gary