Saturday, October 08, 2011

"Do we have 'I Just Called To Say I Love You?' Go to the Mall."

So today we hit the mall. This was not our original plan, however, the "reputer" was under the weather and a trip to the Apple store was in order.  Josh booked the appointment and we were off. As we pulled into the parking lot we realized that we'd be lugging our huge box a bit (and when I say "we" I mean Josh) as there were no nearby spots on this grand re-opening weekend. Oh the horror!

Well, what we thought may be a bit of a crowded nightmare, was pleasantly surprising.  The kids were adorable and such, yet the crowds and noise in some places were a bit unnerving.  I don't understand how I used to love going to such places. I also don't understand the ear attire. Poor, big computer had to check in for an overnight stay, hopefully we'll be picking him up soon, but somehow I wish we could get him without having to return to the time-warping mall.

No comments: