Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why "The Big, Brown Lawn?"

My wife and I just extended our family with the birth of our first child, Mason. He is the real purpose of this blog. The title of the blog is not really all that important, but I do believe it should be explained. I am sitting at home now while my wife, Jen, and Mason are resting at the hospital, and since I would rather be with them right now, and not just sitting at home, you will have to wait for an explanation of "The Big, Brown Lawn."

Here is what you need to know:


Mason Jonah
October 14, 2006
6 lbs 7oz
21in


Jen, Josh, & Mason

3 comments:

Ian said...

Wow, that is one cute baby! I think he totally looks like Josh!

Johnny said...

What a beautiful boy! Welcome to the world, buddy!! Love, Sinead+Johnny

Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy for all 3 of you! Jen, you look wonderful, in an exhausted but utterly blissful way. I can't believe he's 21" long @ 5 wks early. OMG...he's gonna be taller than Jen,....if that's possible! Hugs to you all and enjoy every unforgettable moment. They don't last nearly long enough.

Rita Roetker (AJ's mommy)