Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Friendly Fire


Saturday, October 14 - At 6:34am Nurse Peggy draws friendly fire from Mason as she places him on the scale to be weighed.

Monday, October 16 - At 4:55pm a nursing assistant takes it in the face as she prepares him for discharge. There were no injuries other than the nurse's pride.

Tuesday, October 17 - At 12:30pm Mason takes aim at his father. The stream grazes Josh's shoulder, but he is otherwise unharmed.

When will Mason strike again? Experts are unsure. There does not seem to be a pattern to these crimes, but chances are, he will strike again...and when he does, I will be ready!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

They make this thing called the pee-pee tee-pee, which is a small felt triangle that covers certain parts that are likely to squirt in between diapers. I got one at my baby shower for a joke. The person who gave it to me laughed so hard when I opened it that, ironically, she almost peed her pants.