Saturday, February 04, 2012

Super Powers!


The other day I was home with the kids and we decided to see what was in our craft baskets.  One thing led to the next and suddenly we had a collection of superheroes.  This led to much fun playing superheroes throughout the house.  Mason said to me that day, "Mommy, I have so many ideas today.  They just keep coming into my brain."  



 I can SO relate to this lately.  I have so many stories I wish to write and share here, but they are swirling around amidst the busy of things.  I somehow have found this quiet moment and am hurrying to type a few words to bring a bit calm to it all, but I know I don't have the time to really sort it all out.


Soon the day will be flying around me.  A happy, fun-filled day, swirling of smiles and sparkling moments, so the stories shall wait.


Wait yes, but be forgotten or dare I say left behind?  No, I will grab hold and sort it all out.  But for now my brain is a bit like this...


An organized mess of potential and I shall sort it out, get it in line, and hopefully use it to inspire.


Happy Weekend!

No comments: