Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You Can't Help But Smile

Ok, it has been awhile since I posted on this blog. Jen has been pulling double duty as both SAHM and historian. She has kept this torch burning filling your days and nights with pictures of our babe-o. Thanks, Jen.

However, I have been doing my fair share of parenting too. I have been busy MAKING STUFF. Some might call it an obsession, but there are worse things to become obsessed over (like pointing out that I sometimes end my sentences with prepositions).

I have also taken to giving puppet shows. While I must concede the scripts are not very sophisiticated, I work with what I have, and Mason seems to think they are A-1, top notch! Just see for yourself.

Now, tell me that didn't make you smile!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

I can't quite tell if Mason is kicking and squirming with delight or with terror, but his antics definitely made Max laugh and say "Baby!"

Jen said...

Yeah somehow the sound is a bit off on this clip. We need to reload it, but it is still quite fun. Mason is into squealing lately. Sometimes gives us a feeling of concern until we realize he is merely experimenting with his newly found sound. It is quite fun to hear him laugh and squeak. Another favorite was when he found out how to make coughing/grunting sounds. Those were all boy.