Sunday, November 05, 2006

Gettin' My Bath On


Well, technically this is his second bath, and the quality of the video is kinda poor because I shot it on my still camera; however, it is in fact Mason, and he is indeed wet. So, what do you want. Besides, I took a whole bunch of time to put this together, and, while I know I am no Scorsese, I think it works. Enjoy!

Oh, yeah. I edited the footage so as to keep the PG-13 rating. If you would like to see the "uncut" reels, you will have to come over for a visit.

4 comments:

Ian said...

You are on a posting storm. I am humbled, truly.

Chelsa said...

I see that Mason really enjoys bathing. I like how you threw in a rubber ducky, to add to the fun.

Johnny said...

awwwwright...now we're talking! pictures, video, music, nice one. hey, what's his eye color? do they have eyes at this age?! i know squat about babies...

Joshua said...

Yes, babies to have eyes; however, it is tough to decide what color they are due to the constant sparkle...