Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mommy and Me+s


The other day my mom and I were talking about my return to work and we were remembering my first return to work after being home with Mason. My how he has changed...

He is bigger, more talkative, more humorous, more mobile, has lighter, longer hair, has a little sister, is an awesome big brother...I could go on. Yet look how he is the same...

He still loves cuddly blankets, especially when there is someone to snuggle with. I love it when that person is me. The other night he asked me to help him build a nest on the big bed. He had all the pillows out in a circle at the foot of the bed, but was struggling to get this Thomas the Train blanket to cover all the pillows. We worked together and made a nest that was "so comfy". He hopped in and we read some books. Then he heard Ellie in the other room and said, "I need Daddy to bring Ellie in by me." The following is what I got to enjoy. Two little "Me"s with their Mommy.


No comments: