Thursday, June 21, 2007

Do I remember how this works?

I know, I know, you can't believe it. A posting with actual words, thoughts, stories. I can't believe how long it has been since I wrote. Believe me, the stories, pictures, moments have been there begging to be shared, yet somehow the time has been spent, and the blog has been neglected. Have no fear, we are back and ready to retrace our steps a bit. I believe I left you with my thoughts as I returned to work. That's right, I haven't scrolled down past our cutie in the swing picture to read, didn't want to get distracted and not write. I was too busy trying to make sure I remembered how to login and how all this works. Thankfully, it hasn't been "that long" although some of you fisty readers may disagree.

So back to work it was for me. A little rocky at first, but we got the hang of it... now we are on summer break and would rather chat about that, so let's kick it all off with a little picture of summer. Our two boys are more than happy to have us all to themselves, and what screams vacation more than a day outside in the wagon.



1 comment:

Johnny said...

What's with all them words...? Write a novel! Sheesh.