Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Brother Needs A Sister



"The Picture" by Louden Wainwright sums it up well. "A brother needs a sister to watch what he can do, to protect and to torture, to boss around it's true. But a brother will defend her for his sister's love is pure, because she thinks he's wonderful, when he is not so sure."


Here we are at the Farmer's Market last weekend.



Mason and Ellie's favorite song is Jingle Bells. When we were first driving with Ellie and she began to cry Mason sang it to her and she calmed right down. To this day it works like magic. I think it must be from hearing it so much in the womb as Mason loved hearing it all year long.


Here's to brothers and sisters. I love my brother, too. Happy almost spring, Chris!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Almost Spring to you, my little sister...

The Schult Family said...

I had never heard that poem! Love it and am sending it to my older brother as well... thank you for the nice thoughts! Mason is an awesome big brother... D

Jen said...

It is actually a song, that I love. It is a great one.

Chandana said...

Hi, this blog will surely be a help and will be a blessing for you, in your walk with GOD.

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back to me if you need any prayer help.

God bless you.